Meet the team
LGA is known for its imaginative and powerful campaigns, innovative solutions, strong client relations, collaboration – and our success is down to our collective experience and a closely knit team.
Lea Graham Associates may collect the following information about you:
– your name, age/date of birth, and gender;
– your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
– contracts and invoices relating to you;
– when you make a purchase or pay an invoice, your payment details;
– your communication and marketing preferences;
– your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
– your location;
– your correspondence and communications with us.
Our services and websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our websites; use our ‘Contact Us’ form; or send an email to a member of our team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example, your browsing activity.
Lea Graham Associates uses your personal data:
– to provide our services to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) and subscription(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– to enable our team to manage interactions with you; and
– with your permission, to facilitate communication with the media or an artist;
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Lea Graham Associates sometimes uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on our services and offers.
We like to keep you updated about our products and services. You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- Emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- making use of the “unsubscribe” link in marketing emails or replying to us directly; and/or
- contacting us via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Our service providers and suppliers
Lea Graham Associates shares limited personal data with third parties.
When someone visits our website we use third party services, Google Analytics, Jetpack by WordPress and Monster Insights, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google, WordPress or Monster to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Other third parties
Besides the above, Lea Graham Associates will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
– credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments, which is covered by an independent PCI agency (Security Metrics);
– governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
– for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
– for the protection of our employees, clients and customers.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is five years.
Lea Graham Associates is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. We do this by: –
– Encrypting data;
– Deleting sensitive data once we have used it – such as destroying credit card information once an invoice has been processed;
– Destroying contracts after twelve months.
You have the following rights:
· The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
· The right to access your personal data and supplementary information
· The right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
· The right for your personal data to be erased
· The right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data
· The right to refuse:
- processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- direct marketing (including profiling); and
- processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
We are required to set out the legal basis for our ‘processing’ of personal data.
Lea Graham Associates collects and uses customers’ personal data because it is necessary for:
– the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
– the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the provision of our services and products to customers; or
– complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
The normal legal basis for processing customer data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Lea Graham Associates, including:-
- selling and supplying products and services to our clients and customers;
- protecting clients, customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ preferences and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new services;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
- handling contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- issuing press materials to the media;
- protecting Lea Graham Associates, its employees, clients and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to Lea Graham Associates;
- effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against Lea Graham Associates; and
- fulfilling our duties to our clients, customers and colleagues.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
– phone us on: 01444 235475 or 07885 373394;
– e-mail us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or
– write to us at: Lea Graham Associates, Hillcrest House, 84 Valebridge Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 0RP
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.
This policy was updated in May 2018.