Make your day extra special with Lea Graham
Lea Graham Entertainment has been supplying wedding entertainment of the highest quality since 1990 and we pride ourselves on being a professional organisation with a five star team.
Our wealth of musical knowledge and expertise, coupled with an extensive portfolio of artistes, ensures a first class personal service tailor-made to each individual client.
This is no empty promise. We know most of our performers personally and have in depth knowledge of all musical styles, so our advice is soundly based on years of experience. We know what works. Our performers are professional and totally reliable – guaranteed to put the perfect finishing touch to your special day.
We can offer a range of entertainment for your wedding ceremony, including:
- Scottish pipers to play you in and out of the ceremony – and into the reception.
- Instrumentalists to provide background music as your guests arrive, music for your entrance and exit and accompaniment for hymn singing.
- String quartets with extensive repertoires to play the popular classics or classics of popular music.
- Soloists, small choirs and large choral groups to lead the singing and for the signing of the register.
To make your Reception really stand out, we can provide:
- Harpists/saxophonists to provide elegant and soothing background music.
- Magicians to perform ‘mix and mingle magic’ guaranteed to amaze and astound your guests.
- Caricaturists to capture humorously the characters of your guests on paper – and provide a timeless memento of the occasion.
- Singing waiters to deliver the ultimate surprise by suddenly bursting into an aria or two.
- Children’s entertainers for games, balloon modelling, magic and non-stop fun for your younger guests.
Need some help getting your family and friends on the dancefloor? We have the answer:
- Dance bands to cover all your favourites from the 1950s to the present day.
- DJs to play all the best disco music from rock n’roll to R&B via Motown and glam rock.
- Rip roaring rhythm n’ blues bands from duos to full soul reviews to make sure your evening goes with a swing.
- Jazz bands and musicians to provide all styles of jazz from hot 1920s, toe tapping traditional classics to the swinging guitar sound of Django Reinhardt.
- Ceilidh bands to flavour the evening with Scottish, Irish, English or American dances and music … ensuring empty chairs and a packed dance floor.
- Salsa bands to guarantee a lively time is had by all, providing Salsa, Merengue, Lambada and all the popular Latino rhythms.
We can provide a unique quartet performing music from the middle ages to 19th century in costume of the time – accompanied by jesters, knights, jugglers and even Henry VIII!
Alternatively, we can recommend a seven-piece close harmony group to bring the magic of the musicals straight out of the West End.
We can also suggest musical fun and frolics from the 1920’s and 30’s – our show brilliantly combines songs, dance and hilarious tongue in cheek visual humour.